Monday, October 7, 2013

Elder child in the family

Journal 1

Elder child in the family

   As the eldest child in the family, I am the person who always need to experience the new things in the house either is a good thing or bad thing. There is no brother or sister that I can ask for opinions. Sometimes I feel tired because it seems like everything in the house depending on me such as paying electricity bill, doing housework, making complains of those bill to relevant authority. This is because my parents are not so good in their education. So I have to help them to solve those problems. I have to work part time and I need to study. Sometimes I cant find a pathway to dissolve this stress. When bad mood comes to find u, negative thinking will surrounding you and led you to the bad thinking.   I tried hard to make myself happy so that my family and friends will be happy too. I know that only positive thinking can lead me to a brighter way. Luckily I have many friends around me, they always encourage me and help me when I need the most. They are the lighter in my life, my life would not complete without the presence of my friends and family. Sometimes I would do some sports such as badminton or workout to release those stress. 

   My parent always encourage me in different ways for my future benefit . They hope that I can be healthy and happy always. I loved them, but of course they also love my only brother. Everyday they will bring lunch and dinner to his nearby working place unless for some days that they are busy. 

   Appreciation will make me to have more in future, I am the first who drive the new car compare to my brother. Maybe this is the advantages of being eldest, I can try every challenge for the first time and get the first experience. So I can teach my brother and my other youngest friend. But for the sure, learning does not end until the day we death no matter what is the place in family. Things does not go smooth on everyday, but this will not change our thinking unless you allow them. As a human being, we grow for every challenges we face in life no matter in working, study, relationship or others. As long we will not feel regret and the challenge is worthy, we should face these challenges positively.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment