Monday, October 21, 2013

Relationship

Relationship 

Nowadays, love has became a joke? Some of the youngsters find lovers to fulfill their sexual needs or monetary benefits. In addition, they find lover so that they will not feel lonely and there will be always a person to accompany them. 

During the puberty period of youngster, there will be a process of physical change where  a child's body matures into an adult body capable of sexual reproduction to enable fertilization  Their body will produce hormone that makes them have the feel of love. They will fall into love with someone easily but that is not true love, it is only a sudden feeling that would not last long. 

A true love is appreciation. The couple will accept each other faults and tolerate to each other. Both of them have trust and faith that concrete their relationship. They will choose the people that they love and wont regret for their decision. Even when their is a problem exist in one of them, they will face it together and solve the problem together. They have the same goal for the future and they will work together to achieve their dream. 

Even though sometimes they will have argument and quarrel with each other. They will improve themselves after quarreling so that the same mistakes will not happen again. After that their relationship will become closer and closer. I do not agree that violence should not happen during quarreling. This will not help to improve a relationship but it will ruin it. 


Recently I lost someone who is important in my life, she used to love me so much. But I do not learn how to appreciate her. Finally she left and fortunately we are still able to become friend again. I hope that she can find her own happiness. Although I am not willing to let her go, but I have to because she has her rights and her choices. I hope the guy that stay beside her will love and dote her. I wish you all the best in future and feel thankful to have you as my friend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment