Monday, November 11, 2013

Differences between guys and girls in relationship

  Yesterday was a tiring day for me, I felt very tired when I went into the auditorium room. Drowsiness caused me cannot concentrate in the class.
   
     However, when my course mates start to present their hard work to the lecturer. I felt impressed by they slide shows. They put a lot of effort to do their slide shows and by rehearsing of their sketch.

     Finally, there was a interesting topic that I agreed with it. The differences between guys and girls in a relationship. Girls tend to talk more than guys in a relationship because of the way their solving problems. They like to communicate and  and solve problems by discussion. On the other hand, guys like to solve problems by thinking alone. The way that guys solve problems is like hiding in a cave to think independently. Girls like to communicate more to find out a solution. It doesn't mean that guys do not solve problems by talking. But they are more tend to think independently compare to girls.


There is one thing that I found out that girl is more jealousy than guys. Girls will be more curious and care of guys’ action. But I thing that it depends on what type of girls, some girls are very generous by allowing their boyfriends to go out with their ex-girlfriends. I doubted that whether the girl is pretending generous or they are really do not care of it. However, there is a possibility that their trust is concrete and meeting the ex-girlfriends is to do other important things.

It was a fabulous day for me. I can see that different people have different requirements and opinions of love.  They are facing different situation in love so they have to react differently. The thinking way of girls and guys caused them to behave differently whether in working or in relationship. However, I felt that they should not stand in their position strictly. Both should try to understand their behaviors’ and tolerate with each other. Although say is easier than action but nothing comes easily unless we fight for it. I am still young and there is many things that I have to learn and try in life.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment