Monday, December 2, 2013

The last presentation of 2013

    Today is my last presentation for the year 2013 of my study in Segi College. It was a memorable day for me because I see some of my friends are presenting their own movie or song to the whole class. They are doing well by presenting their work in a creative way such as inviting the guests to participate in activities. Kit Yeng is the one who shows a owl picture that symbolize "music never stop". She is really enjoying her presentation in a playful way, which is what I should learn from her.

       Wai Chun has inspired me to appreciate the moments during our college life. Sometimes I will think of the day of our graduation. I feel happy and anxious at the same time. The reason for me to be happy is that finally I get my degree certificate and be acknowledged by the college. In the other way, I feel anxious because I need to start to face the new challenge in my life. I have to start to work and maybe need to leave my lovely college friends as I will go to Singapore at the next year end.

      I presented the movie that named "The Internship". I choose this movie because I like the character of Owen Wilson and Billy McMahon. They showed the spirit of brotherhood and always support each other no matter in what kind of situation. I admire their way of handling emergency situation and always be ready to help and encourage people. They always tease each other and have the courage to realize their dream. They never give up on their goal and strong enough to stand back to hold on what they believed.  It is really a motivating movie that inspired me a lot.

       Some of my classmates have presented their song and they even sing it in the classroom. Once again I have be astonished by their courage to share their beautiful voice to all of the classmates. They are really amazing and make my college life to become more and more interesting. In the next week, there will be another group of students going to present their masterpiece.Here I would like to wish best of luck to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment